[WriteLog] Dayton

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Dayton
From: dsinner@tfb.com (Dale Sinner)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 19:27:44 -0700
Attn: RTTYers who attended Dayton 2001

If you were one of the many who attended Dayton this year and took
advantage of the bus service which was provided, the hotel would like to
hear from you. The hotel staff will be meeting with the Dayton Convention
Bureau people within the next week and they need your comments on the bus
service. The feedback you provide will make it possible to continue this
bus service. As you know, if you drove to the arena, the parking was not to
great and at times because of rain you may have been stuck in the mud of
some field. Please take a few minutes and give the hotel staff your
comments on this service. As for me, I thought it was great. We have been
trying to get this bus service back for the past few years and it was most
welcome. Direct your comments to Tom Studebaker at the following email
address. Thanks a lot and remember every input counts.

tstudebaker@holidayinndayton.com

If you were at Dayton this year and did not stay with us but used the bus
service, you might also give our hotel your input. The more good comments
we can get the better chance we will have of having this same service next
year.

73
Dale Sinner, W6IWO