[WriteLog] A.R.I. Contest this weekend

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] A.R.I. Contest this weekend
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 22:21:28 -0500
The A.R.I. contest module is provided by the SM6SRW.
You have to download the SM6SRW module from the WriteLog website.
It is under the 3rd party download page at:

http://www.writelog.com/ThirdPartyDownloads.htm

It is easily installed in your C:/ham/programs subdirectory and you are
ready to go.

Thanks to SM6SRW for these extra modules.

73, Don AA5AU