[WriteLog] Writelog Website.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog Website.
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 18:30:12 -0500
Well, that was fun!  I thought I'd try to help, so I tried going to a DOS
window and pinged www.writelog.com - It returned the IP 216.1.128.110.  Then
I entered that in my browser, and it took me to some Georgia Dog Rescue
Site!!  HI HI

However, I tried the same thing with www.qsl.net and when I used the
returned IP of 63.238.179.51, my browser went straight to QSL.NET as
expected!

So there you go!  Where, I'm not sure!  ;-)