[WriteLog] CT mode - F1 cq function

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CT mode - F1 cq function
From: dez@cytanet.com.cy (Dez in Cyprus)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 13:02:08 +0300
Hi,

I've just registered Writelog, and trying to get things set-up for CW keying
in time for WPX CW.

I'd like set the F1 key to send my CQ message, but instead the help file
window poping up.

Reading through the help file it tells me that I need to:

set the CtCompatibleAccel entry in WRITELOG.INI: to value ?YES?.
(F1 Sends the programmed message corresponding to F11).

HOWEVER... I cannot find anything in my WRITELOG.INI which mentions
CtCompatibleAccel.

On a similar point, don't you think it would be better to have the CQ
message default to F1
and access the help file by F11. Seems that would be a more logical way.

73

Dez - ZC4DW