[WriteLog] How to repeat CQ

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] How to repeat CQ
From: kkii@hcc1.bai.ne.jp (Katsuyuki ISHII)
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 06:58:13 +0900
Hi, folks.

I was taking part in All Asian contest CW with using Writelog yesterday.
I tried to find the help messages saying how to repeat "CQ TEST...", but
couldn't.

Could anyone please tell me how to repeat CQ messages or which subject
in the help files or the manuals says how to do it ?

I think the condition was not so good yesterday.  How about it today.
I have to go to work today, but I may be on the air in Monday morning.

Please contact Asian stations for the contest.

CU.  de jr4isf/3

----
Katsuyuki Ishii  kkii@hcc1.bai.ne.jp