[WriteLog] Editing Band Entries for FD

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Editing Band Entries for FD
From: mherson@intac.com (Mark Herson)
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 17:06:09 +0100
This year I have the priviledge (?) of setting up the VHF operation for
our FD group, WB2QBP. We will operate 3A from the Eaton's Neck
lighthouse on Long Island. On VHF/UHF we will operate 6, 2, 220 and 432.

In getting things ready for the upcoming weekend, I've been busy
customizing WriteLog for VHF. I've figured out how to add additional
bands, how to add an additional field (gridsquare) to the exchange box,
and how to change operators. However, can anyone tell me how to edit an
existing band entry? I've noticed that the phone bands only include mode
SSB. I'd like to add mode FM to the existing 10m, 6m, and 2m band
definitions. How is this done? (I really don't want to delete all
existing entries and add everything from scratch!)

Speaking of which, is it possible to delete a single band entry and then
add it back?

Thanks and 73,
Mark, N2MH