[WriteLog] Wav file playing(?)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Wav file playing(?)
From: k2nj@worldnet.att.net (Bill Inkrote)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 12:06:03 -0000
I have had to go use the Start/Programs/Accessories/Entertainment/Sound
Recorder.

Use that to record and edit your wave files (save em of course) and then use
them with the program.

I know that the manual says that you can do a shift Fwhatever... but it
doesn't work on my system either.

Have fun...

Bill K2NJ