[WriteLog] [faunt@panix.com: Uniques, the greater impact, and clubcompet

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] [faunt@panix.com: Uniques, the greater impact, and clubcompetitions]
From: benko@aztek-eng.com (Larry Benko)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 18:52:52 -0600
I must admit my ignorance here.  I regularly enter contests on a
part time basis and casually work a few hundred stations and often
do NOT send in a log.  I never realized that I could be hurting
some other participant's score.  Realizing this will probably
cause me not to enter some contests at all if I was only going to
make a few contacts and cause ohters to lose points.

73,
Larry Benko, W0QE