[WriteLog] [faunt@panix.com: Uniques, the greater impact, and club comp

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] [faunt@panix.com: Uniques, the greater impact, and club compe...
From: AD6E@aol.com (AD6E@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:55:47 EDT
Larry,

I'd urge you to keep getting on and working the guys/gals. The majority of
QSOs you hear in a contest are where one side or the other eventually doesn't
send in a log. Its quite common. Without these contacts, contests will get
pretty boring. Even if you don't send in your log, the QSOs WILL count for
the other guy so you are helping!

At the same time, I'd urge you to send in your "small" log too. This will
help the contest organizer verify your QSOs with the other logs to make sure
the other guy didn't mis-copy you or somehow claim working you when you
didn't work him. No log is too small for this. If you don't want to be
considered as an "entrant", just write a note that this is a "check log
only".

73 & have fun!
Al  AD6E

In a message dated 6/21/01 00:53:35 Greenwich Standard Time,