[WriteLog] Filters for two rigs and contesting

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Filters for two rigs and contesting
From: keith@kregli.com (Keith Regli)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 18:18:54 -0400
Vince,

Check out the following websites for the relevant stuff:

http://www.arraysolutions.com/products.htm
http://www.qth.com/dunestar/
http://www.qth.com/topten/
http://www.berkshire.net/~robbins/technote/techref.html#feed

The last has a lot of info on stubs in addition to designs for bandpass
filters.  There was also a good article in NCJ, Jan/Feb 2000.

Keith Regli WB6BIG
mailto:keith@kregli.com
http://www.kregli.com/wb6big.htm