[WriteLog] Start sending now?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Start sending now?
From: va3na@rac.ca (Nick Lekic)
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 10:28:55 -0400
Hi Clive:

Whatever keys you use in non "Enter sends exhange/QRZ" mode will still do.
They should still be active even if you engage "Enter sends exchange/QRZ".
So, if your exchange is , say, F3 just hit that key when you answer
someone's CQ.   For that matter I didn't think one have to disable "enter
sends exchange/QRZ" when running in S&P mode.  Just use your F keys the way
they are configured in Setup --> CW/RTTY/SSB messages menu option.  GL

73, Nick
va3na