[WriteLog] Logging software

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Logging software
From: k6xt@arrl.net (Art Charette)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 22:25:55 -0700
Skip
Something dropped into the bit bucket on translation here. I love windows.
If the perfect logger appears as a dos app I will ignore it.

I use two dos apps today. AO, by K6STI, and YS, by K7NV, only because
nothing else is available in my price range. (Well, there is one antenna
design program Nec4Win that has an optimizer. Procrastination rules here.)
Dos is dead, long live Windows. Except for XP, logging into MS spider web to
enable my software eliminates it from my future.

No dos logger comes close.

Regards
Art K6XT
k6xt@arrl.net