[WriteLog] extract single QSO audio file ?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] extract single QSO audio file ?
From: Chad.Kurszewski@motorola.com (Kurszewski Chad-WCK005)
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:44:26 -0400
For years I've used a program called GoldWave.  It's
an EXCELLENT, high powered, yet easy to use audio file editor.
I have an older version back when it was shareware.  It
seems you can download a demo version, but am unaware if
there are limitations to the demo.  I see the latest
price is $40.

http://www.goldwave.com

Chad WE9V