[WriteLog] Boasting

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Boasting
From: jyy@talon.net (Dick S.)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 20:56:01 -0400
Less,

     I couldn't agree with you more. I hardly care less about rtty contesting.
I, too, am tired of all the rtty  postings on this reflector. I wish there would
be a separate posting reflector for rtty for WriteLog. I also feel that the only
support this contesting program gets is for rtty or other contests that the
authors participate in. Another ham and I purchased this program last year in
time for the PA QSO party. I passed along some items after the contest that
could use fixing in the PA QSO program, but other then an acknowledgment of
receiving my email, as yet I haven't seen any posting as to any corrections for
the pa party. The other ham is going back to CT or NA for doing contests again.
It's a shame, because WriteLog has good potential, but as for me personally, I'm
sorry I bought the program.

Dick S.