[WriteLog] More OLE problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] More OLE problem
From: rmaull@citynet.net (Roy Maull)
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 08:19:42 -0400

         Well, I tried un installing Writelog, deleting the .ini file and
re-installing.  No go.  I also tried installing the 10.26B full download on
a completely new Win98se installation, with no luck.  Still get the same
error message that it can not do the OLE thing.  I didn't have this problem
with the 10.22C version that I was running.
         Since there have been no other reports of this problem, at least
seen here on the reflector, I am going to guess it is something that is not
right with the Win98 installation.
         Anyone??

      73.. Roy  N8YYS
   Keep West Virginia beautiful.. Grow ALUMINUM!!