[WriteLog] K9JY WriteLog Web site update

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] K9JY WriteLog Web site update
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:15:53 -0000
All,

I have just completed and uploaded the changes associated with version
10.27G to my user web site. You can find the site at http://www.k9jy.com.
Specific changes associated with 10.27G are:

Setting up You - WriteLog.ini

This section covers the file updates for changing colors for a lot of new
areas within the WriteLog windows. It should be noted that the specific
entries for the color changes are very well covered in the annotated
WriteLog.ini Help file. This tells you how to get there and a separate color
site to get the right hex codes.

The 'MapCallOnSpace' ini entry is also covered in this section. So is the
'UpDownCyclesThroughLog' entry.

WriteLog Windows - Arranging Windows

Section is updated to cover the 'Tools|Recover Window Layout' command (very
nice, by the way).

WriteLog Windows - Sked Window

This new section describes how to record schedules, pass multipliers in a
multi environment, and use the window while contesting. This for the new
schedule function in 10.27G.

Operating a Contest - RTTY Setup

(This is NOT a RTTY reflector... ;0) ). This section is updated with a
specific bookmark on the page to tell how to use the TNC plug-in for
WriteLog and MMTTY (including the plug-in site which Don rightly pointed out
was missing in my first set of instructions!).

WriteLog Links

I have updated both parts of this section. The Contest section has
additional contests I missed the first time around on the schedule and I
have updated rules through September contests now that they are available.
In the 'Other Links' section, I have added a bunch of links associated with
sound cards as well as the time synchronization sites noted in an earlier
thread on the reflector. The 'Other Links' section is becoming pretty big;
it's worth a visit. Much bigger and I'll have to reorganize it a bit.

That should do it for this time around!

CU...Scot, K9JY

See WriteLog's complete user manual at
K9JY's WriteLog site http://www.k9jy.com