writelog sort problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: writelog sort problem
From: Ron-Stailey@easy.com (Ron Stailey, K5DJ)
Date: Tue Jul 31 12:34:51 2001
At 23:56 8/17/97 -0500, you wrote:
>For some reason I'm unable to sort my log by band using
>SORT under EDIT pulldown menu.  This is for the recent
>SARTG using 8.02.  It worked before on other contests.
>
>Anyone having the same problem?

  It doesn't sort like that Don. First click File on the logging window
  Then click Print Setup, Then click Setup Printing Log and Dupe Setup
  click landscape then OK then OK in the Print setup window. Click file
  again click print, then click QSO's chronologically by band. After it
  prints your log by band, click QSO's by call sign for the Dupe sheet..
  Print your summary sheet and your done... :-)

   Later, de Ron K5DJ
`
  Thanks to everyone that sent msg's saying Rttyrite worked great.. I only
  had one small complaint so far all weekend....  Wayne has really got
  things working great.. :-)

  Sri I wasn't having fun with all of you..  More about why later..

   73's, de Ron K5DJ