New Update Ver-8.06

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: New Update Ver-8.06
From: Ron-Stailey@easy.com (Ron Stailey, K5DJ)
Date: Tue Jul 31 12:36:28 2001
We just found a pretty serious bug in V8: If you had a lot of QSOs in
the log and attempt to start networking for the first time, you might
crash. Starting up networking after a large number of QSO my not be a
regular operating procedure, however we didn't want it to happen if
you did..   We also have the new display in WinRTTY packaged in.

The upgrade is at:

        http://people.delphi.com/w5xd/wl806.html
        http://people.delphi.com/w5xd/rt95_806.exe (For Windows 95 only)

BTW- We are very pleased with all the positive replies on our new
WinRTTY Scope..  I believe we have a winner.  Thanks for every ones
comments..

  73, de Ron K5DJ