Win 98

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Win 98
From: Ron-Stailey@easy.com (Ron Stailey, K5DJ)
Date: Tue Jul 31 12:37:54 2001
At 16:06 7/29/98 -0600, VE6RAJ wrote:
>Hi
>
>Is anyone using Rttyrite/Writelog with Win 98 and two monitors. I
>understand that Win 98 will support 2 simultaneous monitors. If I could
>run writelog (the log window) on one monitor and two rttyrite/entry
>windows on another monitor it would make for very little squinting. I
>have many 14" monitors and don't want to spring for a 17" monitor.
>73
>Raj VE6RAJ

 Windows 98 has a new feature: you can plug two video cards into
 one computer and put a monitor on each.

 I don't have Win98 so can't really say what will happen with
 WriteLog if you do that. I suspect it is possible to put some
 of the windows on each screen, but we don't know for sure.

  If anyone has tried this let us hear from you..

    73, de Ron K5DJ