WriteLog Talk Net

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: WriteLog Talk Net
From: Ron-Stailey@easy.com (Ron Stailey, K5DJ)
Date: Tue Jul 31 12:40:32 2001
Just managed to get fired up yesterday evening on the Chat room that Tariq
has setup for us on the Internet. Using his suggested software and his
settings its quick and quite fun.  You can exchange info on the programs and
even get a lot of advice in a hurry.

It takes the propogation out of the picture. I was sitting there reading
email and stuff and along comes Jim Jennings who I hadn't talked to since
the days of the ADRS.

He told me some stuff about the things he was doing with "Netlink" and that
was kinda neat since I hadn't heard much about it other than from Ted, HC5K.

Stop by and say hello from about 0100Z to 0400Z as I'll try and have the
thing running when I am downstairs in front of the computer.

73 Jay WS7I

---
Jay Townsend, WS7I < ws7i@ewarg.org >