[WriteLog] Alt-K and Xmit Display

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Alt-K and Xmit Display
From: k0bx@qsl.net (k0bx@qsl.net)
Date: 1 Aug 2001 06:52:25 -0700
Hi Guys, one thing about this problem, try to describe the problem in as much
detail as possible without the BS.  Tell what OS you are using and the
processor speed of your computer.

Wayne does a very good job of listening.  But sometimes it is hard to filter
out the problem out of the e-mail.

I installed MMTTY late Sunday night into Writelog, so I missed the contest, but
the last couple of days I have been using it in the ragchew mode with the
ALK-K, both with the talk window and the type ahead window.  No problems at
all.  And I have used FSK and AFSK.  I am using 98SE.  But my computer is a
233, maybe some of the guys problem is with the higher speed computers?

So keep those cards and letters coming.

Joe K0BX

k0bx@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/k0bx