[WriteLog] Writelog.INI ???

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog.INI ???
From: jon@praxisworks.org (Jon Harder)
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 15:26:23 -0000
Ted, the install routine puts WriteLog.INI in your Windows folder.  Look
there for it , then review the section on it in the Help files, and edit
manually as needed with Notepad or other text editor.  If you are an RTTY
operator, you may need to edit manually to be sure the program recognizes
your hardware.

This group is pretty good with help, so feel free to raise your questions
right here.  WL is worth every effort at setup, tweaking, etc. , and the
programmers are very responsive and helpful.

73, and welcome to the WL users gang.

Jon         K1US