[WriteLog] Alt-T

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Alt-T
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 10:15:12 -0500
Never had that problem.  I only need to hit it once to bring up the window
to set it.  If you TYPE a call in the ENTRY area, the auto-CQ stops, but if
you click on a call, it doesn't stop.  At first I thought that was
undesirable, but I guess it works that way so that you can dupe check if you
want...?

If I'm running, I would prefer that the auto-CQ stop when I click on a
callsign.  The way it is, I click on a call, and about the time (but before)
I hit the key to send the exchange, the auto CQ starts and I have to abort
it with ESC and then send the exchange.  Any better way to handle this?  I
usually just try to hit alt-T to stop the auto CQ when I hear someone
calling, and THEN hit the exchange.  This is obviously only an issue when
this are slowish and you're auto-cqing.