[WriteLog] Writelog documentation or presentation

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog documentation or presentation
From: k4jrb@juno.com (Dave L Thompson)
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 17:02:30 -0400
Rich AA2MF asked if there was a writelog presentation available.  I want
to expand the question to "Is there a concise of set of documenation"
available.  I printed out the 10.20B documentation last fall, but its for
RTTY which I don't operate.  The answers given on the reflector often
cause more questions than they answer.

Maybe its time for someone to write "writelog for dummies" for those of
us who are either not PC experts, electronic experts or are have sight
problems caused by age or stroke (or all of the above)!

73 Dave K4JRB