[WriteLog] Contest Modules

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Contest Modules
From: Tmsqueeky@aol.com (Tmsqueeky@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 16:48:59 EDT
--part1_79.19b91bdd.28b2d1bb_boundary

Hi All,
Well need some info again, when I up dated Writelog to 1027G it wouldnt run
so after so good info fm you guys I had to start from 1012E  go 1022 and ETC
and  got it going OK.

Was just getting the SCC ready to go and you know it I dont have it or EA
RTTY ETC so where can I down load all the Modules that have been made for
Writelog so I can get going?

Tnx in advance.
Tom
Wa8rpk

--part1_79.19b91bdd.28b2d1bb_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi All,
<BR>Well need some info again, when I up dated Writelog to 1027G it wouldnt run
<BR>so after so good info fm you guys I had to start from 1012E &nbsp;go 1022
and ETC
<BR>and &nbsp;got it going OK.
<BR>
<BR>Was just getting the SCC ready to go and you know it I dont have it or EA
<BR>RTTY ETC so where can I down load all the Modules that have been made for
<BR>Writelog so I can get going?
<BR>
<BR>Tnx in advance.
<BR>Tom