[WriteLog] RE: WriteLog JA Scoring Problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: WriteLog JA Scoring Problem
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 14:23:58 -0000
All,

Well, I thought (see - that's the first problem) that the '7' callsigns in
JA matched up the call areas. Obviously with Eddie's post and AA5AU's first
finding this, I'm incorrect. Time to brush up those DX'ing skills again. You
learn something new every day.

Eddie - the crow was really good, but I could have used a bit more salt! Now
to go correct my log...

CU...Scot, K9JY

See WriteLog's complete user manual at
K9JY's WriteLog site http://www.k9jy.com