[WriteLog] MMTTY and FT-1000MP communication observation

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY and FT-1000MP communication observation
From: w9hly@decaturnet.com (w9hly@decaturnet.com)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 18:19:47 -0500
Issue resolved! !

The author of the MMTTY plugin for WriteLog came through with the
keyword and I am happy camper.

Problem:  I have for over a year used MMTTY as a stand-alone
decoder. With my recent purchase of WriteLog I inadvertently
referenced my stand-alone MMTTY when installing MMTTY in
WriteLog. Since that copy of MMTTY had an assignment of a COM
port (COM1 for PTT) it caused the problem when running WriteLog.
I was advised to go to MMTTY and remove that assignment. Once
done and WriteLog was started everything was as advertised.

Hope this might be of some help to others.

Vern W9HLY