[WriteLog] TS-570

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TS-570
From: Tmsqueeky@aol.com (Tmsqueeky@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 21:37:44 EDT
--part1_d2.bac407d.28bda168_boundary

Hi All,
There was so many that answer my question on the kenwood TS-570 that IM going
to answer all of you with this MSG and hope all read this.

Tnx for ur input on the kenwood, it looks like the most of you say to go to
the TS-870s and I have been looking into that, now John down at the bottom of
the world comes up with the deal that he has a friend that cant make the 870s
work on FSK.  I like FSK so now IM sort of mixed up on what to do.

The radio I got now which is the TS-450s I had to wire in up to run FSK, what
is the problem with the 670s that it wont run on FSK?  I figured sense it was
a new radio I wouldn't have to do all the wiring agn, its hard on the eyes
all that close work.

So if I can get alittle more feed back on the FSK part of it and what am I
going to have to do HR.  Almost for got the other part, johns friend is using
the Pk-232 as I am and he cant get it to run FSK so lets hear it before I do
the wrong think, Cant figure out why it would work for him anyway all you
smart guys give a line HR.

Tnx
73
Tom Wa8rpk

--part1_d2.bac407d.28bda168_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi All,
<BR>There was so many that answer my question on the kenwood TS-570 that IM
going
<BR>to answer all of you with this MSG and hope all read this.
<BR>
<BR>Tnx for ur input on the kenwood, it looks like the most of you say to go to
<BR>the TS-870s and I have been looking into that, now John down at the bottom
of
<BR>the world comes up with the deal that he has a friend that cant make the
870s
<BR>work on FSK. &nbsp;I like FSK so now IM sort of mixed up on what to do.
<BR>
<BR>The radio I got now which is the TS-450s I had to wire in up to run FSK,
what
<BR>is the problem with the 670s that it wont run on FSK? &nbsp;I figured sense
it was
<BR>a new radio I wouldn't have to do all the wiring agn, its hard on the eyes
<BR>all that close work.
<BR>
<BR>So if I can get alittle more feed back on the FSK part of it and what am I
<BR>going to have to do HR. &nbsp;Almost for got the other part, johns friend
is using
<BR>the Pk-232 as I am and he cant get it to run FSK so lets hear it before I
do
<BR>the wrong think, Cant figure out why it would work for him anyway all you
<BR>smart guys give a line HR.
<BR>
<BR>Tnx
<BR>73