[WriteLog] Soundboard DVK Problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Soundboard DVK Problem
From: k7jj@arrl.net (Dave Earnest)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:30:58 -0700
Hi gang,

I got the soundboard to work with the Record on the fly messages.
However, after recording the alphabet and the numerical characters I get
squat.

I put a message in the SSB memories:

C% <msg1.wav>

What it played back was "Charlie> (then a huge space) then "two"

The help file says the Windows player will read out the call sign from
the c:/ham/wavefiles directory and then read the message. It is not
happening.

The port and CW/RTTY/SSB Message setup is per the book. SSB is selected.
Again, the record on the fly messages are working fb.

What am I missing?

73,

Dave K7JJ

--