[WriteLog] Rig control problem with Writelog 10.27G

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rig control problem with Writelog 10.27G
From: iz4afw@libero.it (Fabio Mantovani, IZ4AFW)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 21:21:20 +0200
Hi all,

   I have a problem with rig interfacing in Writelog 10.27G.
As soon as I start Writelog I get an error window which reports "Rig
manager not present! No rig drivers loaded". The program anyway starts, but
in "Setup/Ports" I can't  choose any model of rig (the drop-down list is
empty). I looked for a solution in the help, it says I should have a file
called WLOGRIGS.DLL but on my hard drives I can't find it anywhere. Is the
problem here? Where can I find that file? It's not in the 10.26B full
installation nor in the 10.27G upgrade....
Please help, any suggestion will be appreciated!

Ciao,
    Fabio
    IZ4AFW

  Effugere nemo id potest, quod futurum est. (Publilio Siro)

--
EMail                   iz4afw@libero.it
                         fabio.mantovani@inwind.it