[WriteLog] Serious bug in All Asia contest module

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Serious bug in All Asia contest module
From: ok2fd@enet.cz (Karel Karmasin)
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 16:06:15 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C13492.5C2CE440

Hi OMs,

I have found a serious bug in All Asia contest module. If You work more =
than 100 multipliers on one band, each new multiplier on that band will =
cause deleting the conten of field for received exchange. And You will =
not be able to edit this column anymore. Only in case, when You switch =
off the automatic calculation. But in this case You can write or correct =
the values for exchange, but You will not be able to make Cabrillo file. =
And when You switch after corrections automatic calculation of =
multipliers, program vill erase all corrected data again.....

I have been using Writelog 1027G.

73 Karel, OK2FD

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C13492.5C2CE440

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-2">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial CE" size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial CE" size=3D2>Hi OMs,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I have found a serious bug in All Asia contest =
module. If You=20
work more than 100 multipliers on one band, each new multiplier on that =
band=20
will cause deleting the conten of field for received exchange. And You =
will not=20
be able to edit this column anymore. Only in case, when You switch off =
the=20
automatic calculation. But in this case You can write or correct the =
values for=20
exchange, but You will not be able to make Cabrillo file. And when You =
switch=20
after corrections automatic calculation of multipliers, program vill =
erase all=20
corrected data again.....</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial CE">I have been using Writelog =
1027G</FONT>.</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>73 Karel, =
OK2FD</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C13492.5C2CE440--