[WriteLog] HO1A again activ in September

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] HO1A again activ in September
From: dj7aa-wil@t-online.de (dj7aa-wil)
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 19:43:23 -0000
Hello all,

this will announce, that our group will be again active from
22th of September to 8th of October 2001 inclusive the RTTY
CQ/RJ CQWW Contest.
We will be activ before and after the contest in all modes and bands,
so also special modes (PSK31 etc) are possible.
All RTTY QSLs from the 2000 Contest mailed last month to the Ger-
man QSL-Buro, so hope everyone get his/her card this days.
There will be also a second activ station outside the contest qrv as
HP1/DL7CM. So if you need something special, please drop a note.

We operating with 2 stations and using Writelog during this expedition.

We hope to worke all of you during the 2001 Contest.

QSL for HO1A:               DL6MYL
QSL for HP1/DL7CM:    DL7CM

In the name of the team,

Wil DJ7AA