[WriteLog] HELP pse with CW port settings

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] HELP pse with CW port settings
From: Dinsterdog@aol.com (Dinsterdog@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 18:20:30 EDT
Well, after setting up my LPT port in "Set Up" for CW keying, I got the
computer to key the rig with my cable...I clicked on the LPT1 for CW and it
worked perfect......I am using LPT1 to key the computer.  However, after my
intial test went well, I re-booted and tried it again...now for some reason,
the program is allowing me to change the port set up to LPT1, but it is not
retaining my changes...when I go back to the program, it does not send any
CW...so when I go in setup to see whats up, the port is back to the default
setting.  I am hitting "ok" after setting it for my system but it's not being
retained.  Man, this seems so basic- what the heck I'm I doing wrong here?
How do I get my changes to stick and is there a way to make my LPT1 port a
default so I don't have to set it up each time as the keying port??

73  Paul  N0AH

73  Paul  N0AH