[WriteLog] still stuck on CW port default

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] still stuck on CW port default
From: Dinsterdog@aol.com (Dinsterdog@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 19:46:26 EDT
I got a couple of suggestions to click on "save the configeration" to retain
the updates to the program so that it realizes I want LPT1 to be my CW port,
but I can only click this box as it is only appearing in the Set up window,
not the Port Window where the changes are made-  The changes are not being
retained...isnt the OK button in the Port window suppose to retain the
changes????  This is very frustratiing...it worked the first time, and I
recall hitting the "ok" button when I changed the CW port to the LPT1 port on
my initial successful test run- , now, after shutting down several times
etc......I'm stuck-  I bring up Set Up, Ports, make the changes, hit "OK"
close the window, it goes back to the main logging page, it does not bring
back the Set Up window to give me an opportunity to hit "Save Configeration"
and when I go back to check to see why my rig is not being keyed, it's
because my selection of ports for CW keying is back to the default dispite
making the changes-- Gasp-  This has to be WriteLog 101, but I'm noit getting
past day one here, Please help-    73 Paul  N0AH