[WriteLog] LCD Display Interaction

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] LCD Display Interaction
From: nz3o@arrl.net (ARS NZ3O (Byron) FM29fx)
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 21:07:25 -0400
I use a Compaq 17" LCD with a Dell 330
and it is the best thing I've seen for the shack display.

And when I build the hutch for the radio gear, and
get things off the desktop, I'll mount the panel on
a board so I can put equipment behind it that I don't
touch.  (The stand/base is actually pretty deep, but
the panel display is very shallow.)

There is ZERO noise either way, and I have the Compaq
LCD sitting on my 1000MP and an Alpha 87A on its left.
(Note that puts the Alpha transformer next to the display.)

73, Byron