[WriteLog] Frequency Readout in Bandmap

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Frequency Readout in Bandmap
From: cwman@juno.com (Fred W Hoffert)
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 20:57:59 +0000
I am used to the frequency in the (CT) bandmap changing in real-time as I
change frequency on the radio, eliminating having to actually look at the
radio.  I notice in Writelog that I have about a 2 second lag time
between the time I change the frequency on the radio and the time the
change is recorded on the bandmap (and the frequency readout on the
logging line).  If I type the frequency on the logging line and hit
<enter> there is about a one-second delay.  Is this normal or is there a
.ini setting that needs tweaking?

73 and thanks,

Fred/NA2U
CWMAN...I'D RATHER WORK CW!!!
"Je mange donc je suis."
"Good wine is a necessity of life for me."--Thomas Jefferson

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.