[WriteLog] Cabrilloformat in Writelog for CQ-WW-RTTY??

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Cabrilloformat in Writelog for CQ-WW-RTTY??
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 08:01:48 -0500
> So, Cabrilloformat, generated by writelog, does not show, wich radio makes
> the contact. There is a column in the log, shows the computer in Network
> logs
> the contact, but this is not coming into the cabrillo log.

Wil, WL 10.27G does handle this properly.  I have it set up on networked
computers using only the WL HELP file.  The computer with the shared copy of
the log is "A" and the other is "B".  They show A or B in the log window,
and afterwards in the CABRILLO, they show as the very last column on the
right as either a 1 or 2 to show which computer logged the QSO.

I can't help further because I didn't do anything "special" to make it work.
It just does.  Maybe someone else will have something specific for you to
check or try.  I'm just posting to encourage you that it -will- work if
everything gets done correctly.  If you are seeing both "A" and "B" Q's
logged in the WL log window, then I would think you would get the correct
Cabrillo.

Good luck - 73