Fw: [WriteLog] MMTTY/RTTYRite Problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [WriteLog] MMTTY/RTTYRite Problem
From: chief@brooksdata.net (Marge)
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 13:36:25 -0500
Eddie,

Sorry for the confusion. I am running writelog 10.27g, I have MMTTY version
1.61b(beta) installed on my system and it works fine. I re-downloaded again
last night the SM6SRW plug-in Version 1.3 (or v13 depending on where you
look). I'll give your suggestion a try and let you know.

Don, thanks for the good word, I'll let you know also how it turns out.

73,
Bill KE5OG