Fwd: [WriteLog] Window position and size

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fwd: [WriteLog] Window position and size
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 07:31:31 -0500
--=====================_1841267==_.ALT

Thanks to the AA5AU website for MMTTY Plugins I found all of the answers. I
should have read it more carefully.
The Always on Top is in the TU Type menu of RTTYWRITE.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
>>Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 06:27:54 -0500
>>
>>I set up my windows as I want them. I turn on Search and Pounce memory
>>window. I have the Band summary window.
>>
>>1. The band summary window does NOT come up the next time I start the
>>program.
>>2. The Search and Pounce Memory window comes up even if I have first
>>unchecked it so that it is not showing when I end the program. In other
>>words Once you have S&P Memory window you get it ALWAYS , like it or not!
>>3. The windows can be undocked but the undocked state is  NOT remembered.
>>
>>Are these known problems. I would certainly like to see them work as
>>expected.
>>
>>WHERE are these things saved. I assumed it was in the INI file but I
>>saved the ini file AFTER closing the program and then opened it and made
>>some changes and then close it again and other replaced the ini file but
>>it did not recover the window arrangement that I had when I saved ti.
>>Therefore, it mus be saved some other place , at least partially.
>>

>>Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
>>44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
>>"Baila como nadie te ve"
>
>Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
>44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
>"Baila como nadie te ve"

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_1841267==_.ALT

Thanks to the AA5AU website for MMTTY Plugins I found all of the answers.
I should have read it more carefully.<br>
The Always on Top is in the TU Type menu of RTTYWRITE.<br><br>
save this in the contest file then the docking state and state of S&amp;P
memories is preserved. I guess some things are in the ini and some
in&nbsp; the contest file. You just have to learn what is where.
:-)<br>
I did notice that the number of S&amp;P memories is not preserved. Even
though I had 4 showing it comes back up with only 2.<br><br>
I do have other questions though :-)<br><br>
When you bring up the Multipliers window and have the MMTTY window up the
MMTTY window is on top. There is no way to see the multipliers without
moving it. Is there a way to turn off ALWAYS on TOP attribute of MMTTY.
It is very much a problem.<br><br>
To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 06:27:54 -0500<br><br>
I set up my windows as I want them. I turn on Search and Pounce memory
window. I have the Band summary window.<br><br>
1. The band summary window does NOT come up the next time I start the
program.<br>
2. The Search and Pounce Memory window comes up even if I have first
unchecked it so that it is not showing when I end the program. In other
words Once you have S&amp;P Memory window you get it ALWAYS , like it or
not!<br>
3. The windows can be undocked but the undocked state is&nbsp; NOT
remembered.<br><br>
Are these known problems. I would certainly like to see them work as
expected.<br><br>
WHERE are these things saved. I assumed it was in the INI file but I
saved the ini file AFTER closing the program and then opened it and made
some changes and then close it again and other replaced the ini file but
it did not recover the window arrangement that I had when I saved ti.
Therefore, it mus be saved some other place , at least
partially.<br><br>
eudora="autourl">http://members.home.com/gbaron</a><br>
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; </blockquote><br>
Gil Baron
eudora="autourl">http://members.home.com/gbaron</a><br>
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; </blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Gil Baron
eudora="autourl">http://members.home.com/gbaron</a><br>
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>