[WriteLog] Help!! Can't get Writelog Loaded .. 48 hours till CQWW

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Help!! Can't get Writelog Loaded .. 48 hours till CQWW
From: ne3h@bellatlantic.net (NE3H)
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 20:11:25 -0400
Had a hard drive crash last weekend. Got new registration and files for
writelog.
But I get an error before the setup disk is done loading (99%).

The error has to do with the a temporary file created during installation
"292 _INS0432._MP.exe".

I've tried 3 computers. 2 with Windows 98 and a HP Workstation with Windows
2000.  I've generated a Dr Watson log file from Win2000 if someone knows how
to decode it.

Anyone out there had and solved the same problem?

73! de joe NE3H