[WriteLog] DXTelnet on both programs

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DXTelnet on both programs
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 13:55:51 -0500
> >Can I have up and running DXTelnet on both programs DX4WIN and WriteLog
> >without having to configure the link every time ? - Juan

> I see no way for it to multitask like that. - Gil

Gil, have you read about it?  Of course you can, Juan - See
www.qsl.net/wa9als/dxtelnet.htm
for details.  Once you start DX Telent, it will export spots to both DX4WIN
and DX Telnet or BOTH at the same time.  This is possible because of the
DUPER program included with DX Telnet.  There's no need to reconfigure
anything each time either.  It's great!  73 - John (WA9ALS)