[WriteLog] TARA PSK31 Contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TARA PSK31 Contest
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 12:15:26 -0500
--=====================_442362623==_.ALT

At 11:30 10/4/2001, Hill, Don wrote:
>You could use the ARRL RTTY Roundup module, but I don't believe it scores
>the contest correctly, you'd have to rescore it manually.

I will use the North American QSO Party RTTY. It is the only one with a
NAME field that I  can find and Name is required. I realize the Multiplier
Module is wrong. Maybe one day we will have a GUI to set up this type of
thing rather than need the C++ compiler  and detailed experience with C++

I Know I am asking a lot here :-)

>73, Don AA5AU

At 11:30 10/4/2001, Hill, Don wrote:<br>
color="#0000FF">You
could use the ARRL RTTY Roundup module, but I don't believe it
scores</font><br>
have to rescore it manually.</font><br>
I will use the North American QSO Party RTTY. It is the only one with a
NAME field that I&nbsp; can find and Name is required. I realize the
Multiplier Module is wrong. Maybe one day we will have a GUI to set up
this type of thing rather than need the C++ compiler&nbsp; and detailed
experience with C++<br><br>
I Know I am asking a lot here
:-)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
color="#0000FF">73,
Don AA5AU</font>
<dl><font face="tahoma" size=2>
<dd>-----Original Message-----
<dd>From:</b> Scot Herrick
[<a href="mailto:scot@k9jy.com"; eudora="autourl">mailto:scot@k9jy.com</a>]
<dd>Sent:</b> Thursday, October 04, 2001 9:28 AM
<dd>To:</b> writelog@contesting.com
<dd>Not that I know of.
<dd>K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
<dd><a href="mailto:scot@k9jy.com";
<dd>-----Original Message-----
<dd>From:</b> writelog-admin@contesting.com
[<a href="mailto:writelog-admin@contesting.com";
eudora="autourl">mailto:writelog-admin@contesting.com</a>]On
Behalf Of </b>Gil Baron
<dd>Sent:</b> Thursday, October 04, 2001 12:51 PM
<dd>To:</b> writelog@contesting.com
<dd>I again ask, has anyone made a contest module for TARA PSK31 this
weekend or is there one of the modules that would work. The method of
calculation of scores makes it not possible to use the TARA RTTY
module.<br><br>
<dd>Gil Baron
eudora="autourl">http://members.home.com/gbaron</a>
<dd>W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>

</dl><font face="Courier New, Courier">Gil Baron
eudora="autourl">http://members.home.com/gbaron</a><br>
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; <br>