[WriteLog] Mouse control of RTTY messages?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Mouse control of RTTY messages?
From: obrienaj@netsync.net (Andrew J. O'Brien)
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 21:37:30 -0400
I am new to Writelog (finally bought a copy after using it at a friends a
few times).  I have successfully installed the MMTTY plug in and all seems
to work okay.  I was thinking that the MMTTY plug in would allow
macros/buffers to be sent as the stand-alone MMTTY does, but looks like I am
mistaken.  It seems that contest exchange messages are sent via the RTTYRITE
part of Writelog.  I also note that a right click when in the RTTYRITE
window allow me to send F3 or F4 via  mouse click but it looks as though the
other macros require me to press the corresponding F-Keys.  I am correct?  I
have been used to contesting via mouse clicks, I supposed I could get used
to hitting F Keys but would be nice to be lazy and do it all with a mouse.

Andy KB2EOQ