[WriteLog] RTTY tx

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY tx
From: ve9wh@nbnet.nb.ca (The Irvine's)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 18:47:14 -0300
I have an 850 and I built the interface that is shown in the Writelog help
file. Following the instructions there, I have had great success using
Writelog for PSK, RTTY, SSB, full rig control. I have comm1 for rig control
and comm2 to the RTTY RCA jack on the back of the 850. I have my own
homebrew CW interface that runs off of my LPT port and works just fine with
Writelog.

The help file has everything you need to hook up Writelog with an 850.

Jim VE9WH / VE9TTY
http://ve9wh.weblink.nbtel.net/dxclusters.html
DX Cluster Telnet sites