[WriteLog] PSK31 reception

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PSK31 reception
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 09:03:16 -0500
--=====================_145829631==_.ALT

I don't know what I did but PSK31 is working much better today.
Obviously, it cannot compare with Zakanaka but is not bad.
The only remaining complaint is the lack of word wrapping.

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

I don't know what I did but PSK31 is working much better today.<br>
Obviously, it cannot compare with Zakanaka but is not bad.<br>
The only remaining complaint is the lack of word wrapping.<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
eudora="autourl">http://members.home.com/gbaron</a><br>
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; <br>