[WriteLog] Master.cal

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Master.cal
From: gbaron@home.com (Gil Baron)
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:35:02 -0500
--=====================_151458666==_.ALT

I went back through the entire 300 plus pages and found ti under the Super
Check Partial.
The reason I did not find it the first time is that  it is not
indexed.  There is nothing about a file type .cal

Actually, most things seem to be in the file, it is hard to find without
reading every word , every time you need it or until you have it memorized.

What is good documentation could be VASTLY improved with a good index. An
index of EVERY word would be nice but at least every significant word.
Automatic indexing tools are available and if used would cut down on a lot
of this type of thing.

11:04 10/17/2001, WA9ALS - John wrote:
>It's all in the HELP file...

Super Check Partial.<br>
The reason I did not find it the first time is that&nbsp; it is not
indexed.&nbsp; There is nothing about a file type .cal<br><br>
Actually, most things seem to be in the file, it is hard to find without
reading every word , every time you need it or until you have it
memorized.<br><br>
What is good documentation could be VASTLY improved with a good index. An
index of EVERY word would be nice but at least every significant
word.<br>
Automatic indexing tools are available and if used would cut down on a
lot of this type of thing.<br><br>
11:04 10/17/2001, WA9ALS - John wrote:<br>
file...<br><br>
----- Original Message -----<br>