[WriteLog] Changing Bandmap subband limit?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Changing Bandmap subband limit?
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 15:26:53 -0000
Hi Jerry,

You change the sub-band limits by going to the WriteLog program listing
(from the Start Menu), and then select "Edit sub-bands." When completed, you
can then open up WriteLog and your color lines will match the changes.

CU...Scot, K9JY

K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com