[WriteLog] "Explicitiy Disallowed"QSO in log?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] "Explicitiy Disallowed"QSO in log?
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:57:43 -0000
Hi Eric,

Select the QSO in the log file with one click of the mouse. Then right click
and you will see something like 'allow the QSO.' That's not exact, but you
will see the one you inadvertently did and the one to go the other way.

How's that for a technical interpretation ;>)

CU...Scot, K9JY

K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com