[WriteLog] RTTY contesting demo with Writelog.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY contesting demo with Writelog.
From: rkenwood@erols.com (Ron Kenwood)
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 14:13:11 -0500
I am thinking about putting on a demo for my club of RTTY contesting with
Writelog. Before I invest a whole lot of time messing with this, I need to
know if it is possible to record a portion of a contest to a file, and have
it play back as if the audio was coming from my radio so that I could
interact with the Writelog RTTY window. If anyone has done something
similar, I would appreciate a hint or two to get me started.

Thanks
Ron, W3ZV