[WriteLog] Old Keyer Chip Available

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Old Keyer Chip Available
From: rthorne@tcac.net (Richard Thorne)
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 08:57:18 -0600
Hello Group:

I've been gathering parts to build the original W5XD keyer to solve the
delays/missing cw character problem.  I was going to build it but
instead I bought the new multi-keyer , i.e. not much time to build any
longer, I guess I've become an appliance operator.

Anyways I have the chip, crystal and a couple of opti-isolators.  The
crystal and opti's were given to me by others on this reflector and I
paid $15 for the chip from K5DJ.

I'll take $10 for the chip and I'll throw in the crystal and opti's.

The schematic is in the help manual.  This chip can also handle so2r
with some additional components.

--
Richard Thorne - N5ZC
Advo Companies, Inc.